원본 주소는 http://blogs.msdn.com/byrons/archive/2008/05/05/dvt-step-by-step.aspx
먼저 DVT(Depolyment Validation Tool)는 아래 글에 설명처럼 OCS 2007의 오디오 품질 문제를 찾아주는 현명한 녀석이라고 설명이 되어 있네요.
아래 설명에는 2대의 컴퓨터를 이용했고, 한대는 Domain controller인 'AAT'와 OCS STD Server인 'OCS-STD'로 진행한 방법을 아래쪽 번호를 들여서 순서대로 적었네요.
그런데 왜 전 어캐한건지 이해가 안가는건지 ㅠㅠ
아무튼 이런저런 삽질을 더 해봐야 할 듯 합니다...
이 이하는 원본의 글을 발췌한 거에요 ^ ^
So for those who have seen the blog posting about the DVT (Deployment Validation Wizard) or have seen my webcast about Detecting Audio Quality Issues with OCS 2007, have pinged me about how to deploy it. More specifically about it appearing "Offline" and how to resolve it.
So the below steps are how I setup the DVT Answering Agent, the steps are pretty much step by step. I use two machines in my example and those are DC1 that contains my domain Controller and will act as the machine that will host the AAT. And I have my machine OCS-STD will contains my OCS Standard Edition Server and will act as the host to my organizer.
- Create account for ogranizer agent such as AATagent
- Create account for DVT agent such as DVT
- Give both accounts domain admin rights ( technically you dont have to give them these rights)
- Confirm that each account has an email address
- Enable both accounts for OCS
- On the OCS-STD server run setup of DVT
- Run setup of Organizer
- During install of organizer select AATagent account you created earlier
- Configuring the Organizer menu should look like the following:
- SIP URL should be AATagent@litwareinc.com
- Enable check box for Use default credentials
- Select Automatic Configuration
- Enable TLS
- Click OK
- Go to Services
- Find OCS DVT agent Service
- Change account to log on with AATagent
- Restart service when complete
- On DC1 install the agent
- Run setup of the agent
- During install chose account that you created for the agent as below
- Agent configuration menu should look like the following:
- SIP URI should be DVT@litwareinc.com
- Enable Use Default Credentials
- Select Manual Configuration
- Server URI = FQDN of server
- Server Port = 5061
- Enable TLS
- Agent Type = select Answering Agent
- Go to Services and configure OCS Service account to be DVT
- Restart service
- Log on to communicator as DVT account; then log off
- Log onto another MOC as someone else and add DVT to contact list
- Should be online.