Office Communicator 2007 의 최근 Hotfix 패치
아래와 같은 내용이 패치에 적용되었고,
Issue that the hotfix rollup package fixes
This cumulative update also includes the following previously released updates:
- 960423 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/960423/ ) Office Communicator 2007 cannot display Chinese characters in URLs when the EnableURL registry value is enabled
- 960424 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/960424/ ) You cannot prevent Office Communicator 2007 from controlling the call forwarding settings
- 942566 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942566/ ) Error message in Communicator 2007: "An error occurred while trying to start the conference" or "This message was not delivered to all participants"
- 942568 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942568/ ) The text alignment in an e-mail message may be incorrect in Communicator 2007
- 942569 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942569/ ) The Russian language name is spelled incorrectly in the list of available languages in Communicator 2007
- 942570 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942570/ ) The telephone number in a Communicator 2007 pop-up window for an incoming call has an incorrect text direction when the language is set to Arabic or to Hebrew
- 942671 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942671/ ) A new policy is available to specify the Contacts store that Communicator 2007 uses
- 942674 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942674/ ) Unrecognizable characters appear in the date field of the display on a Unified Communications device that is used with Communicator 2007
- 942857 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942857/ ) Menu items are truncated in the Hebrew version of Communicator 2007
- 943066 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943066/ ) Presence status does not change from "In a Meeting" to "Available" in Communicator 2007
- 943223 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943223/ ) Communicator 2005 client computers may send many DNS queries for the name of the Live Communications Server 2005 pool
- 944687 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/944687/ ) Error message when you try to change an IM conversation into a multiparty conference in Communicator 2007: "Your attempt to start a conference was unsuccessful."
- 945079 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945079/ ) The call is on hold for both the transferor and the transferee when a call transfer fails in Communicator 2007
- 945287 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945287/ ) You cannot type a special character in the password box in Communicator 2007
- 945542 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945542/ ) Error message when you send an instant message to a distribution group that contains more than 100 members in Communicator 2007: "GroupName is too large to display"
- 945543 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945543/ ) Communicator 2007 does not release cached person objects after you search for contacts
- 945545 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945545/ ) The notification sound does not play in Communicator 2007 when you change the notification sound to a .wav file that resides in the Media folder
- 945546 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945546/ ) Communicator 2007 appends the telephone number to a user name when a user who does not have an SIP account uses custom tabs
- 945678 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945678/ ) The translation of the word "free" is incorrect in the Polish version of Communicator 2007
- 945856 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945856/ ) Description of the update that is available to change how Communicator 2007 starts after you install the program
- 945858 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945858/ ) On a computer that has Communicator 2007 installed, you do not hear Dual Tone Multi-Frequency tones when you use a device’s dial pad to enter a telephone number
- 945859 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945859/ ) When you start Microsoft Office Communicator 2007, Office Communicator causes an access violation
- 948120 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948120/ ) An audio conference or a video conference fails in Communicator 2007 when you try to invite a new participant to create a multiparty conference
- 948159 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948159/ ) Error message in Communicator 2007 if the Outlook profile file name contains non-English characters: "There was a problem connecting to Microsoft Office Outlook"
- 948733 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948733/ ) Error message when you try to shut down a client computer that is running Office Communicator 2007: "The data file 'Mailbox - user' was not closed properly"
- 948734 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948734/ ) On a client computer that is running Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4, you may notice that the volume is fading during the audio call after you start an audio call from Office Communicator 2007
- 948735 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948735/ ) You cannot integrate Communicator 2007 together with Office 2000
- 948737 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948737/ ) A Communicator 2007 user hears a long dial tone mixed with the streaming audio if the user takes a USB telephony device handset off the hook and then uses the device to stream audio from another application
- 949498 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949498/ ) Error message when a Communicator 2007 user sends a message that contains only Japanese characters to Communicator 2005 users: "Username cannot receive message in the format you used"
- 949894 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949894/ ) Presence functions are disabled in Communicator 2007 when you use a time zone that includes a negative partial hour on a client computer
- 950492 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950492/ ) You cannot manually change your status from "Away" in Communicator 2007 when you use a portable computer to connect to a remote computer
- 951868 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951868/ ) Registry settings for certain protocols are overwritten, and Communicator 2007 becomes the default application for these protocols when you log on to Communicator 2007
- 951870 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951870/ ) Event IDs 8239 and 8206 are logged when you schedule and then cancel a meeting in Communicator 2007
- 951871 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951871/ ) The presence status changes to Away for all Terminal Server users when an administrator locks the desktop or lets the screen saver run in Communicator 2007
- 954642 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954642/ ) Error message when you restart Outlook after you log off Windows without exiting Communicator 2007: "A data file did not close properly the last time it was used and is being checked for problems"
- 954647 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954647/ ) Communicator 2007 does not support non-DID telephone numbers
- 954648 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954648/ ) How to disable instant messaging in Communicator 2007
- 954649 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954649/ ) When you use Communicator 2007 together with a GN9350 headset to make a call, the call ends when you mute the microphone
- 954650 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954650/ ) The retry logic that Communicator 2007 uses to download address book files changes after you install the Communicator 2007 update package that is dated October 24, 2008
- 954651 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954651/ ) Communicator 2007 downloads the full offline address book every 30 days
- 956734 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956734/ ) The presence status of Communicator 2007 changes to "Away" for all Terminal Server users when one user locks the desktop on a Windows Server 2008-based computer
- 957793 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957793/ ) A Communicator 2007 client is unusually slow at startup
- 958659 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958659/ ) When you use telephony mode=4, you can only manually set the URI information in Communicator 2007
해당 핫픽스 패치 파일은 다음 링크에서 확인할 수 있다.
이 글의 원본내용은 이곳에서 확인 하시길..